We are pleased to welcome you to the Junior League of Durham and Orange Counties!
We are very proud of our membership in the Association of Junior Leagues International (AJLI) and of the work done by the JLDOC in our local communities. We hope that you will be able to join us in our volunteer efforts as a member of the upcoming Provisional Class. Please see the New Member page for additional information about provisional requirements and upcoming informational sessions.
Here are just some of the many benefits of Joining the JLDOC:
- Community Connections – We connect to communities in need, to people we serve and to those we serve with.
- Training – We offer programs that help train for effective community service and leadership.
- Pursuit of Interests – We have opportunities to engage with like-minded women and pursue common interests.
- Community Impact – We take pride in our awareness of community needs and the opportunities to contribute solutions to make a positive impact in the community.
- Leadership Development – We offer numerous opportunities to learn new leadership skills, from coordinator positions to chairing committees to Board of Director experiences.
- Membership Transferability – League membership is transferable throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and England.
- New friends and Opportunities – You have the ability to meet other like-minded women in a social and supportive setting.
If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join, please do not hesitate to contact the Provisional Chair directly by email at email@example.com. The Provisional Committee looks forward to serving as your guide to Junior League membership!
If you are already a member of Junior League and are looking to transfer your membership to JLDOC, please see our Transfers page for additional information.
The Junior League of Durham and Orange Counties welcomes all those who identify as women and who value our Mission. We are committed to, and are actively working towards, creating diverse, equitable, and inclusive environments among our members and within our communities.